Vampire The Masquerade Windy City Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eito Caine
Eito Caine

Stepping up and Stepping In Empty Stepping up and Stepping In

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:43 pm
As Nina vanished around a corner down the hallway, Eito lowered his outstretched hand. He decided not to follow afrer. Having just uncovering the fates of her old friends, she wouldn't be in any sort of position to discuss the matter further anyhow. Eito thought he may as well just return downstairs and gather the rest of his compatriots, as it appeared their work at the Everliegh had finished.  With a loud sigh he looked back toward Al to make his suggestion, but he was reminded of something he wanted to ask the restaurateur earlier.

Seeing now as a good time as any, he turned around and instead asked, "Hey, on the way over here- the way you stepped in and stopped those thugs. I didn't really expect you to be the one to do that sort of thing. Is personally ensuring justice on the streets of Chicago a common thing for you?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Or was he a regular you depend on, and I'm reading too much into this?"
"BIG AL"

Stepping up and Stepping In Empty Re: Stepping up and Stepping In

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 pm
Big Al locked eyes with Eito as he began to rub his now sore cheek. He closed his eyes and sighed before responding.

"Those-a men were all strangers to me. It's not-a that I go around dispensing-a justice or anything... I just can't bear to see humans fighting. Even-a though I'm a damnable creature, I still-a think all life is-a sacred. I guess-a that makes me a fool, huhn?"

He moved his hand from his cheek to the top of his head and scratched a little.

"That's also why i'm-a so relieved that all of this is the Prince's doing. Prozia is a good-a person. It-a runs in our family, ya know. After the ball I'm-a sure all these girls will be-a returned without any a scratch on them. This is the best-a case scenario."
Eito Caine
Eito Caine

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:21 pm
Eito let out a snort, "If you think you're damned, you are still far more upstanding than I. I've seen muggings before, just like the one tonight. But I kept my head down, or even just get a good look at what was going on, like I did tonight. I didn't even think to even try and intervene back there. It didn't occur to me that I actually could. I suppose when you are around self-serving people your whole life-and unlife-, it's almost a shock to see someone act selflessly, or at least in a way that doesn't directly benefit them."

He sighed, "Having these girl's as the hors d'oeuvrees for this ball still isn't sitting right with me. Why kidnap them? Could they not be hired for the night? What if the other attendees aren't careful with them?" He paused, 'Then again, I don't have much experience with Kindred festivities. Maybe this is just business as usual and I'm the odd one. Like always."

Still having a contemplative look, on his face he says, "I guess I am trying to make sense as to why use this brothel of all places."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum