Vampire The Masquerade Windy City Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
"BIG AL"

Confession Empty Confession

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:50 pm
As the sun set the day after ball Al walked out of his dark, empty restaurant. A closed sign rattled against the door as it shut. Al walked at a quickened pace, hands in his pocket. He looked over his shoulder every time he changed direction trying to make sure he wasn't being followed. Eventually he reached the Temple and walked in the front doors. He walked up the front desk and signed in, noticing all the new faces of security. Once he verified he went in the elevator and made his way to the office where he first spoke with Angela. He knocked on the door before entering.

"Buona notte Angela, I-a have urgent news for Sheriff Lara. Do you-a know where I could-a find her?"
The Principality
The Principality
Admin
https://vtmwcn.forumotion.com

Confession Empty Re: Confession

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:34 pm
Angelina looked like she hadn't slept in a week. Her normally tidy hair was coming loose from one of its pins, her eyes were ringed and she had a stack of documents piled before her on her desk. As Al made his introduction she rose to greet him.

"Mr. Marino, I hope you're doing well. Unfortunately Sheriff Lara is... indisposed."

She brushes at her skirt, straightening out a wrinkle or two.

"I can take a message for her office if you'd like"

She seems to catch something in Al's eye.

"Or perhaps if you tell me what matter this is regarding I can see if Prince Bianca is in?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum