Vampire The Masquerade Windy City Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
"BIG AL"

That Could Have Gone Better (Or Worse) Empty That Could Have Gone Better (Or Worse)

Sun May 03, 2020 8:41 pm
The flames of the Green Mill grew higher and burned more ferociously as the various coterie members darted alley to alley to get away from the scene of the incident and Capone's men. After a couple of blocks Al leaned against one of the brick buildings shaking his head. He spit on the disgusted.

"What in the hell was a that thing? Huhn. Imprecare!"

He pulled his apron up to wipe his face before heading back out onto the streets.

"It's a too dangerous to be a talking out here. I'm a going back to my ristorante for a drink and to plan what to tell my Prozia.

He looked around at the others and then up in the air at Tom.

"I would appreciate all of you a joining me... unless anyone has a better idea."
‘Sy’ Cravenhill
‘Sy’ Cravenhill

That Could Have Gone Better (Or Worse) Empty Re: That Could Have Gone Better (Or Worse)

Sun May 03, 2020 9:07 pm
Sy didn’t bother looking behind him. No point really. There was either going to be a monster hounding after him that he couldn’t do anything about or an army of armed gangsters in service to Capone who he also couldn’t do anything about. He’d always known he wasn’t the scariest guy on the block but the last few minutes really shone a light on just how far outgunned he really was.

Running along as fast as his frame could allow he heard Al suggest getting off the streets. “Sure-sounds like a great plan. Maybe then we can figure out the best way to kill whatever that was. I don’t think a little fire is going to get the job done.”
Eito Caine
Eito Caine

That Could Have Gone Better (Or Worse) Empty Re: That Could Have Gone Better (Or Worse)

Mon May 04, 2020 7:32 pm
Eito made sure no one unfriendly was following them before he spoke. Wiping the hair out of his eyes from the unplanned hustle, he said, "Did any[one of us stand a chance against that thing? Al, that gun of yours shot it square in the chest and it didn't so much as blink. If getting caught in that inferno didn't finish it off, I'm not sure what else we could possibly do to it."

He scowled, "And the prince wanted us to bring that freak in alive? Was this whole mission just some sick joke to see who would get axed off first?"  

Continuing his sulk he added, "And I didn't even manage to get a picture of the damn thing."
‘Sy’ Cravenhill
‘Sy’ Cravenhill

Sat May 09, 2020 7:21 pm
Sy managed a smirk as he says, “You aren’t questioning the wisdom of our fearless leader are you?”
Eito Caine
Eito Caine

Sat May 09, 2020 8:33 pm
Eito readjusted his cap as he said, "No, I'm just . . . okay fine, maybe I am."

He took it off, smacking off some soot, "I'm used to getting assignments that are, you know, within my abilities. Not that I expected to be the one to hogtie our target, but it didn't seem like anyone in our little strike force was up for that."

Putting it back on he added, "I just don't expect The Prince is going to think we exceeded expectations tonight."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum